Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year and some fresh snow.

Happy New Year to everybody! Its 2009 and if you're reading this you're still here. (^_~)

I had a great New Year's eve. I got to hang out with my good friend and band mate from high school, Mark Stinson. He's now in the army, but more importantly he's probably the best bagpiper I know! We went down to the Brae Loch Inn in my hometown of Cazenovia where Mark was playing opposite a cover band. Then, at the stroke of midnight, the lights went out and he played an amazing rendition of the classic "Auld Lang Syne". You can check out the video HERE.

Today was another great day of snowboarding. My father, my sister and her boyfriend, and I went to Labrador Mountain. I was a lot of fun, but just before we hit the slopes I got some nasty lower back pain. I took a couple of runs, but then I had to go in and get some Tylenol. After that started to kick in I loosened up and was able to rock the hill.

Good times. Until next time...

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment