Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowshoes & dental work


Well, I got a new crown on one of my molars. My face was good n' numb for a few hours, but I was able to find constructive ways to pass the time.

First off, I went ahead and strapped on the ol' snowshoes, and headed up the hill across the street from my house. See, I usually hike in the swamp down behind my house. (Actually, I went cross country skiing down there with my parents yesterday.) But, today my dog, Kya, and I took the camera and took ourselves a walk.

It was a really beautiful day. I got some great shots of the valley and the farm down the road from my house.

On another note, last night I was watching the deer right in my back yard! I couldn't get any pictures because I was watching from inside the house, and I knew that the flash would just reflect in the window. Anyway, it was very cool to just quietly watch them for a while.

Anyway, see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment