Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Taste For the Black



These angles enthralled in rupturing fires
Lit up by demons entranced by desires
That build up like resonance through crystalline halls
Louder than lustfully lamenting calls

A moment of weakness, a fall from that hill
After seeing what happened when Jack came to Jill
It seemed to be innocent, yeah just a quick stroll 
Culminating in constraint, confusion, and control

I constantly find that I pine on desire
It's useless and wasteful, just a fool breathing fire
There are people and places I wish I could be
None of them here, and none of them me

So back to these angels entranced in their game
In a world of desires released from their blame
To surfeit on sunshine is their only way back
Deep into the light with a taste for the black

No comments:

Post a Comment