Friday, November 14, 2014

Nights in the Golgotha



The Stars enshrine eternity and brightly bare our scars
A surrogate maternity giving birth through broken bars
Expansive breaths in understatement circling our psyche
From here to all eternity is much closer than seems likely

These dreams, they keep me up at night, and visions fill my head
And every wanton demoness seems cursed to haunt my bed
Now stepping out in wondrous form astride of heaven's gait 
The star-eyed wanderer set's his sights for Planet Satiate

"Wherefore am I to live in trust when so much destruction feeds on lust?
Am I just a pawn; a puppet master's toy? Or am I the virus set forth to destroy?"

"So much depends on what I see; What I identify as me.
What virtues hold me to this ground? What beliefs allow the recognition of sound?"

With this thought he takes a drag to pull his life together 
A wispy apparition bound by a vast ethereal tether
Exhaling thoughtless affectations, reflecting cosmic glow
The star-eyed wanderer takes the path that few would choose to go

"The road laid out before us is reflected in our past
An allusion to a mystery born off before the blast
When it's a sick situation and a creation of your mind
Sometimes it's just the better choice to leave it all behind"

No comments:

Post a Comment